Monday, July 21, 2008

unit 4 evaluation!

1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?
I am most proud of my 2 quizzes 100% on both! And my last compendium it took me FOREVER!!!!!
2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?
My lab project was not very impressive but I think I got all the desired information in it and my ethical issues essay was very short but again I made my point.
3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?
I worked really hard and I feel that I deserve a high b or low a


REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")
At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?
I felt most engaged learning about our effect on the earth. I feel obigated now to make less of a negative impact on the earth

At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?
Honestly I was not very interested in the evolution section. Its just not my cup o tea
What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?
Once again being able to look at other students blogs is very helpful.
What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?
none

What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)
I think it is surprising how much the activity in America has affected our earth and ow little we have done to fix the situation